This wonderful waffle pan doesn't just make waffles but can be used to make croffles too! You can also quickly add a little crispiness to your everyday food like rice cakes, cookie dough, and even pork belly! The possibilities are endless.
The pan can be easily detached for easier cleaning.
How to Make Croffles:
- 1. Just simply put your favourite frozen croissant dough in between the pan
- 2. Heat over medium heat for 10 minutes on one side for a natural gas burner stove (adjust the time with other heat sources)
- 3. Then turn the pan over and cook for another 5 minutes
- 4. Check your croffle for a golden brown texture
- 5. Plate it up and enjoy!
|Dimension||220 mm x 180 mm x 45 mm(Pan), 395 mm (Length with Handle)|
|Material||Die Cast Aluminum (Pan), Bakelite over Steel (Handle)|
|Compatible Heating Elements||Induction, Gas, Halogen, Ceramic Stove, Hot Plate|